http://www.ArtSense.ca, and www.Instacanvas.ca is an offering from Art wholesale Inc , 7510c 5th Street SE, Calgary, AB, T2H 2L9. Thank you for coming to our site, and we take your privacy very seriously. Please read below for more details on how we use and protect your personal information.
1. Our Privacy Commitment
2. What personal information does ArtSense collect?
1. In the course of conducting business with you, ArtSense collects both personal and non-personal information. Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be deduced, including, without limitation, your name, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, age, marital status, gender, income, date of birth, credit card number, and any other information that identifies who you are or would allow someone to contact you. In general, personal information does not include publicly available information, such as business addresses and telephone numbers that are listed in a public directory or made available through directory assistance.
3. Identifying Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
1. ArtSense will make a reasonable effort to specify the identified purposes, either orally or in writing, for which it collects, uses, or discloses your personal information at the time of collection or after collection but before use. ArtSense will only collect information that is completely necessary for the purposes identified. Additional information may also be collected, if appropriate in the circumstances, with your permission. ArtSense will collect, use, and disclose your personal information for, among other reasons, the following purposes:
2. If your personal information is to be used for a purpose not previously identified, ArtSense will identify and document this purpose prior to such use and will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of this activity. ArtSense will state the identified purposes in such a manner that you can reasonably understand how the information will be used and disclosed.
1. The cornerstone to protecting your privacy is consent. We will only collect, use, and disclose your personal information with your consent except where otherwise permitted or required by law. Depending on the type of personal information collected from you, and the purpose for which the information is collected, your consent may be express or implied. Express consent can be granted verbally, in writing, in person, electronically, or by telephone. Your consent is implied if we ask you to provide personal information with a stated purpose.
5. Withdrawing Consent
1. You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. Please note, however, that withdrawing your consent may affect our ability to provide you with the services, products or information that may be of value to you. To withdraw your consent, simply contact us at the e-mail address or address listed in Section 14.1 below.
1. ArtSense will use its best efforts to ensure that personal information is kept as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary and possible for the purposes for which it is to be used. ArtSense will provide individuals with reasonable access to their personal information and will update or correct any deficiency in personal information held by it if the individual concerned provides ArtSense with particulars of any required updating or correction. (There are limited exceptions to this which are set out in the PIPEDA legislation.)
2. ArtSense will rely exclusively on the representations made by you in determining the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the personal information and will have no further obligation to seek independent verification of any personal information supplied by you to ArtSense.
7. Security Safeguards
1. ArtSense strives to ensure that its security measures will protect personal information against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, regardless of the format in which the information is held.Such measures will vary depending on the sensitivity, amount, format, nature and storage of the information and will involve, as applicable, physical, administrative, technological, as well as electronic and online security measures. More specifically, personal information collected for the purpose of placing an order with ArtSense will be transmitted through a secure webpage (https).
2. ArtSense assumes no liability if your personal information is stolen, intercepted, altered, misused or otherwise interfered with by a third party.
3. All employees of ArtSense with access to personal information are required, as a condition of their employment, to keep such information confidential.
4. ArtSense shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that upon disposal and/or destruction of records, confidentiality of information shall be maintained.
8. Third Party Links
1. ArtSense is committed to being open about its policies and practices with respect to the collection and maintenance of personal information. We are pleased to answer any questions that you may have regarding the collection and maintenance of personal information. Please direct your inquiries to our Privacy Officer.
9. Limitations on Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
1. Personal information will not be used or disclosed for the purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal Information will be retained only for as long as is required or appropriate to fulfill the identified purpose.
2. ArtSense will record any new purpose for which it has obtained an individual's consent to use, retain or disclose information.
4. ArtSense will establish criteria for the retention of personal information, including, as appropriate, minimum and maximum retention periods.
5. Personal information that has been used to make a decision about an individual will be retained for a reasonable period to allow the individual access to the information after the decision has been made.
11. Questions or Concerns
7510 C, 5th Street SE
2. ArtSense will investigate all complaints as expeditiously as possible and, if a complaint is found justified, we will take all appropriate measure to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant. If ArtSense does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you may contact:
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent St
Monday - Saturday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
*** WE ARE CLOSED AUGUST 5th and 6th for some holiday time!****
We have now officially moved into our new location! We are now directly across from the Calgary Farmer's market.
We are now conveniently located at 7610D 5th Street SE directly across from the Calgary Farmers Market near Heritage and Blackfoot.